Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
NP Group are currently representing a global technology organisation in their search for a Cloud Engineer to join their dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have 2 -3 years experience working within a Cloud environment as well as experience working with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, DevOps and Jenkins. This exciting opportunity is a 6 months contract based in the Basingstoke area and is a immediate requirement.
* The Cloud Engineer must be able to work in agile process following defined DevOps principles and utilising modern application architecture principles such as 12-factor app.
* This role is expected to have broad technical knowledge and have experience and capability to design and execute “full-stack” within our Reference Architecture and application and service principles defined by the CTO
* Working in an agile team, execute the defined work packages as requested by the team’s Technical Lead
* Ensure the delivered solution meets not just technical, architecture and application principles, but also is compliant to our IT Security and Quality requirements
* Work with the Operations group to handover all delivered solutions for ongoing support and maintenance
* Demonstrate discipline in all activities from daily standups to delivering on timeline commitments
* Min 2 years’ experience in Cloud environment
* Experience working in an Agile team / scrum team as a developer, engineer or systems analyst
* Experience working with modern application services & methodologies, including Agile, DevOps and Developer Experience
* Experience in multiple highly technical disciplines and the ability to demonstrate knowledge across Cloud, Networking, IT Security, Software development & DevOps toolchain
* Knowledge of Iaas, PaaS, Containerisation and Serverless architecture and development an advantage
* Knowledge working in Azure and AWS a strong advantage
* Jenkins, Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes
* Strong organizational and communications skills with multiple examples of being able to convey complex ideas in a manner that resulted in a definitive direction and result
* Strong personal & work organisational skills
* Effective time management skills
Pleas contact if you feel you are suitable for this position and immmediately available.
NP Group is an award winning international recruitment organisation focused on solving the challenges both clients and candidates face, in a different way. Specialising in technology, NP Group partner with some of the most recognised, innovative and inspiring business across the globe. NP Group’s Strategic Workforce Resourcing, Talent Solutions and Executive Search business units use specialist knowledge to genuinely solve clients and candidates’ recruitment problems. NP Group have been recognised by Best Companies as ‘one to watch’ and are in the Recruiter Fast 50 as one of the fastest growing UK recruitment companies.
For more information please visit our website (url removed)
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
£45k - £55k Annual