Health and Safety Manager (NEBOSH Trained)
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Add Resource and Labour – Wigan, Greater Manchester
£35,000 - £45,000 Base (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Pension + Life Assurance + Training and Development
This well renowned Company is looking to recruit a Health and Safety Manager to assist the successful team in coping with an ever increasing demand of their products and services.
In return you can expect an excellent package and to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company’s high standards.
1) Ensure compliance with relevant health, safety and environmental legislation
2) Daily and routine monitoring of all practices and site operations
3) Maintaining Health & Safety procedures and policy
4) Monitor contractors and visitors on site for Health & Safety compliance
5) Oversee the review of all risk assessments including process HAZOP
6) Ensure the collation of statistics on accident and incident reports – conduct accident and incident investigations and report to RIDDOR as required, and addressing related issues/causes
7) Advise and articulate a considered business view to Senior Management of any relevant new or updated aspects of Health, Safety and Environment legal compliance
8) Advise, coach and guide Managers and employees of their legal obligations including but not limited to COSHH,CHIP,PPE and risk assessments
9) Conduct project work including preparing reports and presenting information as required
10) Liaise with all departments to ensure compliant running of operations
and bodies on behalf of the company
To apply for this position, you must have….
1) Strong experience gained as a Health and Safety Manager ESSENTIAL
Candidates suitable for this position can live anywhere in the following locations….
£22k - £25k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£30k - £50k Annual