IT Project Manager/Migration Specialist
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Burton upon Trent
£300 - £400 per day (LTD/Umb)
Email Migration/integration of Mimecast and Newforma/Troubleshooting
My client has just been purchased by a huge global corporation. Due to this they now need to migrate all their IT Systems across to match the corporate model. If you require a role that will allow you to get involved immediately with a large Migration project, then please continue reading.
The role will include:
• Your task will be to migrate all IT systems across to the new corporate model -namely the migration of their current email model Groupwise to Microsoft office 365 and Microsoft Outlook
• This will involve the exporting of all emails and date from their current systems using both automated and manual methods.
• You will be troubleshooting and exporting problems, setting up new policies for the new email system, creating training materials for the new systems.
• You will also be creating training materials for the new system and setting up all 365 policies.
• You will be working autonomously and will be the external support for corporate HQ and the groupwise consultant working on the project.
• Problem solving is the key here for the migration to finish on time.
The successful applicant must possess the following key skills & experiences:
• Experienced IT expert who has had exposure to email migration projects.
• Microsoft 365/Exchange online experience
• Any knowledge of Novell Groupwise would be ideal but not essential.
• Have the ability to use your own initiative, be autonomous and hard working.
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to I can also be contacted directly on (phone number removed). I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment specializes in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! - (url removed)
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
£335 - £356 Daily
£356 - £377 Daily
£70k - £100k Annual