Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Also, you will preferably have experience building data visualizations with D3 / 3js (or equivalent JS libraries), a wider experience of other programming languages, experience or interest in RF, be comfortable with Windows and backend UNIX platforms, and be passionate about technology with an insatiable curiosity.
We're a dedicated team, working in a fast paced, agile environment, playing with some amazing hardware (much of it designed in house) and some big data sets.
Active security clearance is desirable but not required.
• Significant experience as full-stack software engineer
• Exposure to Java
• Passion for good code and UI/UX design
• Comfortable in agile (scrum) development environment
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Experience with code repository (I.E. git), documentation systems (e.g., Confluence), and issue tracking (e.g., Jira)
• A skill for staying on top of the latest technologies
It would also be great if you had knowledge of any of the following:
• Experience with D3 / 3js or similar data visualization libraries in JS
• Experience with or interest in RF
• Some knowledge of other programming languages
• Windows and UNIX development platforms
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria for the Web Based Senior Developer role, please respond to this with an up to date copy of your CV. If you have any problems during the application process, please call the office on (phone number removed). Our office hours are between 9am - 5pm Monday through to Friday. You may not hear from us straight away due to the level of applications we receive every day. We can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
Tectre is a specialist IT Recruitment Company. We support our customer in their Positive Action Campaigns for Diversity