Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
- THE COMPANY;
- Our client is a well established, highly regarded market leading manufacturer and distributor of light and heavy-side building materials.
- Products include ceramic tiles, bathrooms, wet rooms, building materials, sanitary ware, landscaping, ironmongery, paints and coatings, grouts, sealants and adhesives, cubicle partitioning systems.
- The company sell to both the commercial and domestic market, which include student accommodation, shopping centres, hotels, care homes, housing associations, shop fitters, office fit out, House builders, Main and sub contractors, including refurbishment contractors.
- THE ROLE;
- Covering North, West and North West Surrey, West Suesex and parts of SW London, including Kingston upon Thames, Sutton, Wallington, Croydon, New Malden, Reigate, Redhill, Crawley, Haywards Heath, Horsham, Surbiton, Thornton Heath, Purley.
- As Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, you'll be selling bathrooms, wetrooms, commercial washrooms, decorating solutions, ironmongery, tiling solutions, wall and floor tiles, cubicle partitioning systems.
- You'll be selling to Large building contractors, house builders, shop fitters, hotels, offices, hospitals, schools, jobber builders, social housing refurbishment specialists, disability adaptation contractors, main contractors.
- You'll be account managing and developing a portfolio of 360 live accounts. Using your relationship building skills, you'll look to upsell, cross-sell and develop the accounts. Typically conducting 8 quality face to face calls per day.
- Very good training and support is offered and you'll work in tandem with the specification rep. This role is focused on the contractor. Projects include commercial washroom fit outs, disabled adaptation work and lots of domestic bathroom installations.
- Order values can range from a few pounds, to tens of thousands of pounds for say a commercial washroom fit out.
- THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE;
- The successful Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager will have a successful track record of field sales success, ideally in the construction industry. IF you've sold in the bathroom, sanitary-ware or home improvement/DIY markets, then that would be advantageous, either for a manufacturer, or builders merchants, plumbers merchant, distributor/stockist.
- You will have sold to SME contractors, builders, up to major contractors. Ability to deal at all levels.
- You will be organised, professional, a good team player, IT literate, wanting a long term career with a highly regarded organisation in the construction industry. Able to journey plan and cover a reasonably sized territory.
- You will be a good relationship builder, with account management experience.
- You will be target driven, as our client runs lots of incentives. These include bonuses for reactivating old accounts, plus added bonuses for growing the spend of an account beyond £1k etc.
- You'll be organised, as further bonus payments are paid for keeping the CRM system up to date.
- THE REMUNERATION PACKAGE;
- Basic salary of £32,000- £35,000+ (dependent on experience)
- An achievable £6k+ in commission paid monthly, plus end of year bonus
- Vauxhall Insignia company car
- 23 days holiday, rising with service. You also have the ability to buy or sell up to 3 days holiday.
- Pension scheme
- Laptop, mobile
- Medical cover after a qualifying period
You will be working with a Sales Manager who has been at the business for nearly 20 years. Great team environment. Highly regarded brands.
If you have the experience, attitude and qualities that my client is looking for, then APPLY TODAY!
SEO; Sales Executive, Account Manager, Field Sales Executive, Builders Merchant, Lightside building materials, Sales Representative, Bathrooms, sanitaryware, shower equipment, SM1, SM2, SM3, SM4, SM5, SM6, SM7, KT1, KT2, KT3, KT4, KT5, KT6, KT7, KT8, KT9, KT10, KT11, KT12, KT13, KT14, KT15, KT16, KT17, KT18, KT19, KT20, KT21, KT22, KT23, KT24, RH1, RH2, RH3, RH4, RH5, RH6, RH7, RH8, RH9, RH10, RH11, RH12, RH13, RH14, RH15, RH16, RH17, RH18, RH19, RH20, CR0, CR2, CR3, CR4, CR5, CR6, CR7, CR8, CR9, Sutton, Carshalton Beeches, Belmont, South Cheam, East Ewell, North Cheam, Morden, St Helier, Rosehill, Carshalton, Wallington, Beddington, Hackbridge, Banstead, Woodmansterne, Kingston, Norbiton, Hampton Wick, Motspur Park, Worcester Park, Stoneleigh, Surbiton, Berrylands, Tolworth, Long Ditton, Thames Ditton, East Molsey, West Mosey, Bushy Park, Chessington, Malden Rushett, Hampton, Esher, Claygate, Hinchley Wood, Cobham, Wisley, Walton on Thames, Weybridge, West Byfleet, Hersham, Addlestone, New Haw, Woodham, Chersey, Epsom, Ewell, Stoneleigh, Tattenham Corner, Headley, West Ewell, Tadworth, Walton on the Hill, Ashtead, Leatherhead, Oxshott, Fetcham, Great Bookham, West Horsley, East Horsley, Effingham, Redhill, Merstham, Nufield, Reigate, Woodhatch,, Betchworth, Brockham, Buckland, Dorking, Westcott, Capel, Holmbury St Mary, Horley, Smallfield, Lingfield, Oxted, Limpsfield, Godstone, Crawley Down, Three Bridges, Crawley, Ifield,Horsham, Warnham, Rusper, Cowfold, West Grinstead, Billingshurst, Wisborough Green, Haywards Heath, Hickstead, Wivelsfield, Forest Row, East Grinstead, Felbridge, Pulborough, Croydon, New Addington, Waddon, Thornton Heath, Selsdon, Sanderstead, Caterham, Whyteleafe, Woldingham, Mitcham, Coulsdon, Chipstead, Warlingham, Thornton Heath, Purley, Kenley
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£30k - £45k Annual
£60k - £100k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£60k - £100k Annual