EIA Consultant / Planner, London, Property Consultancy
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is looking for an experienced EIA Consultant / Planner to work within their EIA planning team in London. You will be a senior environmental consultant with demonstrable post graduate experience in environmental consultancy, with a good understanding of the planning and consents process, with EIA knowledge and experience.
A typical week would include:
* Working on, including coordination of multidisciplinary teams working on planning projects
* Managing the drafting, assembly, and editing of Environmental Statements and reviewing of topic specialists' inputs
* Project management with effective budgetary control on projects
* Desk studies, research, data management, and report writing
* Liaising with internal and external clients and statutory bodies, and public consultation, as necessary
* Managing and preparing consent applications which may include Town and Country Planning, Development Consent Order, Transport and Works Act etc.
The company is acknowledged as one of the leading property consultancies providing trusted property advice to the public sector, developers, investors, and occupiers. They are a national consultancy with multiple offices across the UK You will join a large team of Planners and have access to regular training and development opportunities.
* Previous experience of delivering planning and EIAs and working with multi-disciplinary teams, preferably working with engineers
* Sound knowledge and experience of the UK planning system, plus experience of liaising with planning authorities and stakeholders
* Understanding of the town and country planning consents process
* Commercially aware and familiar with managing budgets as part of project delivery
* Degree level qualification in EIA and/or town planning
* Postgraduate qualification in a relevant subject
* Ideally, you will be Chartered
This consultancy places a high value on their staff, you are not just a number here. Expect to be challenged and rewarded well for your contributions. Reviews and ongoing training will keep you at the top of your career and our client have a track record of promoting capable Planners through the ranks.
A competitive basic salary plus benefits that can be flexibly applied (including pension, private healthcare, and life insurance), with the exact salary level depending on the level of experience.
Our client is located in central Manchester and is easily accessible by car or public transport.
The Director is keen to meet with interested EIA Consultants / Planners immediately so please register your interest below by clicking ‘apply’.
For more information on this role or other London vacancies please contact me on (phone number removed) or
£30k - £35k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£25k - £33k Annual
£14.5 - £14.5 Hourly