Detail Designer - Outfit MAIT Support
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
This position is for a global aerospace/ defence organisation has many sites around the UK, employing over 80,000 talented people. With an innovative culture, they produce the most advanced products within the industry which promotes their world-renowned reputation. Holding a large market share, this company offers each contractor an opportunity to gain security clearance therefore you must be willing to undergo this procedure. Furthermore, there’s the possibility of longer hours, repeat work and longer contract durations for gifted candidates.
Detail Designer – Outfit MAIT
* To provide front line functional / delivery team subject matter representation and expertise for Wholeship & Outfit team.
* Represent W&O Function and Delivery Lead in MAIT.
* Interact at the detail level on the floor plate.
* Proactively coordinate inputs for W&O team, ensuring delivery is timely in supporting MAIT schedule.
* Proactively contribute in delivering MAIT objectives, whether personally owned or otherwise.
* To provide and support resolution to known and arising design issues.
* Proactively facilitate the closure of W&O EQs and ensure information requested from other functions/teams is received in a timely fashion. Feedback EQ issues back into the W&O team via EQ coordinator.
* Ensure Design Reviews are diarised and follow the agreed processes.
* Ensure quality of function / discipline outputs by reviewing Windchill Compartment BoMs, Compartment Attributes, Check Sheets and the Foran Model.
£28.00 per hour
To apply for the position of Detail Designer – Outfit MAIT please send your CV to Stella Grundy at JAM Recruitment
Alternatively, if you know anyone suited for the job please feel free to follow this link (url removed)
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
£800 - £1.2k Weekly
£17 - £18 Hourly