Payroll Team Manager
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
Working in partnership with Search, this innovative, ambitious and hugely diverse national organisation is seeking a Payroll Team Manager to join their team.
Due to growth, this newly created and dynamic role requires a talented and motivated Payroll Team Manager to support the Payroll Manager and manage the payroll team by maximising individual employee performance.
Driving service excellence throughout the payroll function, responsibilities of the role include:
* Full membership qualification of the CIPP professional body or equivalent
* Experience of leading and empowering a team within a shared service centre environment
* Exceptional customer focus/engagement/stakeholder management skills
* Excellent stakeholder management skills; a proven track record of building and maintaining effective working relationships with a range of colleagues within a large and complex organisation
* Exceptional analytical and accounting skills
* Experience of delivering continuous improvement programmes
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of auditing and compliance to a process
* Experience of working to a legislative framework and within agreed timescales
This is a high profile role within a hugely successful business: which will enable you to take your next step in your career.
To learn more about the this fantastic opportunity, please contact me directly on (phone number removed)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
£35k - £55k Annual