NET Developer - Mid/Senior/Lead - 70K - 120K
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
These roles are PERMANENT opportunities for .NET Developers and I can guarantee a quick interview process that won’t involve a technical test (phone call then face to face)
These .NET Developer roles are critical for my client, who are an Award Winning Forex Trading Business based in West London, a short walk from Paddington Station.
These opportunities are exciting new roles within the business and would be especially suited to developers that are highly ambitious and motivated to achieve success.
Ideally they are looking for developers with a business mind who can make a real impact to their development team.
• Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
• Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
• Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
• Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
• Review and debug code.
• Perform validation and verification testing.
• Collaborate with internal and near-shore teams to fix and improve products.
• Document development phases and monitor systems.
• Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies.
• Train and mentor existing developers to reach a more senior level.
• Lead, delegate and strategise projects.
Competencies & Experience
• Extensive C#/.NET Developer experience.
• Experience with .NETcore is desirable (if not, training will be given)
• Proven experience as a Senior or Lead Software Engineer.
• Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management.
• Experience using system monitoring tools and automated testing frameworks.
• Experience in using Docker and building & deploying micro-services using Docker containers is desirable. (if not, training will be given)
• Experience in using web application frameworks such as Node.js and TypeScript.
• In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis).
• Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
• Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
• Back-End - .NET/C#
• Salesforce will be rebuilt (stripped back to a pure CRM) with Heroku hosting Salesforce synchronisation
• AWS hosted microservices architecture
• Flexible working hours;
• Fast career progression - working as part of a close-knit team within a fast-growing business.
• Opportunity to both learn from existing members of the team and mentor junior developers.
• Legendary corporate trips abroad.
• Attractive share equity programmes for team players that perform – 60% of he current Tech team have equity in the business.
• Quarterly team celebrations.
• Sponsored learning.
•New office in June 2019 – our last office was awarded ‘Top 5 Coolest Offices in Europe’. Will be fitted out with our own gym which will be free to use and bar for Friday drinks.
If this opportunity is of interest to you (or any other .NET Developers you know) and you would like any more information about arranging an interview, please give me a call or send your most recent CV
You can reach me directly on (phone number removed)/(phone number removed)
.NET Developer - Mid/Senior/Lead - 70K - 120K
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants
£50k - £65k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual
£400 - £500 Daily
£45k - £50k Annual