Support Manager - EUC
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
A leading Global Entertainment organisation is looking for a End User (EUC) support Manager to support the activities of the local support team and a number of outsourced providers. The role will handle daily prioritization of work, end user escalations and project management. Responsible for ensuring the team and service providers follow end user computing policies, procedures, and standards. End User Services include support for VIP, Executive, Desktop, AV, front end Telecom, IMAC, Training, Communication, Asset Management and Security/Vulnerability Management activities.
Skills and Experience Required
* Responsible for daily delivery of all end-user support to the client’s offices locally
* First level regional point of contact for the Service Desk service, liaising with the US Service Desk team
* Oversee the managed service for on-site support in EMEA, APAC
* Responsible and accountable for day to day activity of the EIS on-site support teams
* Perform project management activities for projects
* Technical experience with supporting end user hardware and software.
* Experience in managing employees and service providers.
* Experience of working within local and regional teams - managing and engaging across geographic boundaries and within various cultural groups
* Managing the day to day activities of a significant outsourced arrangement.
* Experience with managing relationships with key stakeholders.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with your CV in the first instance