Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To oversee the payroll function and staff, ensuring that all employees are accurately paid on time to agreed deadlines and that all company and statutory records, reports and requirements are complied with.
• Leading the team in the processing of 1,400 employees over 2 payrolls using Access Selectpay and Templa CMS.
• Overseeing the matching and completion of the payroll reconciliation spreadsheet
• Process the Real Time Information (RTI) filing with HMRC to include FPS, EPS, NINO
• Responsible for the accuracy of all payroll payments to employees, pension schemes, HMRC and other 3rd party bodies at agreed times.
• Carry out payroll processing activities and implement relevant controls in accordance with Company policies.
• Recording and processing data for annual submission for clients P11D returns to HMRC.
• Produce monthly payroll reports for client and management.
• Preparation and authorisation of payments for BACS submission.
• Authorising and processing emergency payments outside of the payroll cycle.
• Overseeing and completion of statistical returns..
• Preferred experience of Access Ltd Selectpay payroll software and Templa CMS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to all levels of management
• Ability to analyze, assess and improve working processes.
• Strong MS Excel and Word skills.
• Excellent organisational skills, able to work on own initiative and prioritise workload and working to tight deadlines.
• Up to date knowledge of statutory and legal requirements
• Knowledge of pensions – NEST, NHS and Local Government.
Holiday is statutory 20 days plus bank holidays but rising to a maximum of 25 days plus bank holidays with length of service.
Pension, sick pay and Maternity are statutory.
Free onsite parking
£20k - £21k Annual
£18 - £23 Hourly
£23 - £25 Annual