Structural CAD Technician
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Bridgend, South Wales
Salary up to £33,000 + Benefits
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced structural engineering technician/CAD draftsperson with minimum of 4 years’ experience in building structures to join a well-established friendly and vibrant Civil and Structural Design Consultancy based in Bridgend. The structures team is growing, and this is an opportunity to be part of the development of the firm. Our client works across several sectors with a current bias towards residential and commercial developments.
Working as a Structural CAD Technician you will;
* Working closely with the Structures Team Director and Engineers.
* Preparing drawings
* Managing incoming and outgoing drawings and documents
* Some design work, particularly in relation to foundations for housing.
* Work will mainly be on building structures, with some work on civil engineering structures such as retaining walls and landscape structures.
Required skills & qualifications for this Structural CAD Technician role include;
* Around 3 years’ experience in AutoCAD drafting of building structures.
* Knowledge of all the main structural materials.
* Desire to understand and learn
Experience of using Tekla/TEDDS calculation package
In order to discuss this Structural CAD Technician role and other similar roles within Building Structures please call MIKAELA on (phone number removed) or email your CV
£22k - £25k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£25 - £28 Hourly
£30k - £40k Annual