Transport Engineer - Henley in Arden
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Henley in Arden, South Birmingham
Salary: £23,500 - £30,000
A position has opened up for a junior level Transport Engineer, to join a small consultancy specialising in transport planning & infrastructure design.
The close-knit team cover all aspect of the planning & design process and is now looking for a Transport Engineer with a background in civil engineering.
* Degree level education;
* Capable of producing technical documents in support of planning applications;
* Civil Engineering background;
* Experience with junction modelling software would be beneficial;
* Comfortable with data analysis & use of Microsoft Excel;
* Experience with AutoCAD & highway design would be beneficial.
* Preliminary design using AutoCAD;
* The production of transport statement & assessments;
* Junction analysis;
* Contributing to feasibility studies & environmental impact assessments;
* Carrying out & arranging traffic surveys.
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team, who provide excellent training and room to progress your career. The successful applicant will earn a starting salary of up to £30,000, plus a comprehensive benefits package. The company also offers flexible working arrangements and is set in a lovely, rural village south of Birmingham.
If you are interested in this opportunity and require further information, please feel free to contact David Redfern for a confidential chat on (phone number removed). Alternatively, send your CV for a callback.
Warwickshire, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Redditch, Coventry, Nuneaton, Rugby, Northampton, Leamington-Spa, Worcester, Cheltenham, Oxford, Aylesbury, Tamworth
Similar Job Titles:
Transport Planner, Transport Engineer, Senior Transport Planner, Assistant Transport Planner, Transport Planning Consultant, Senior Transport Engineer, Assistant Transport Engineer
£21k - £23k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£40k - £48k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual