Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client’s portfolio of strategic partners are some of the most recognised brands in the world, and the company culture and working environment is envied by their competitors as this business continues to take more market share.
Overview of role:
The Finance Manager will report and support the Finance Director and be responsible for the efficient and accurate preparation of finance records and management information and to take supervisory responsibility for the Project Accountant and the Management Accountant and their areas of responsibility.
* Timely preparation of Monthly Financial reporting, under IFRS, for the company’s main production location
* Cash flow reporting/forecasting for the company, in line with Group reporting timelines
* Assist in the preparation/raising of Capex Approval modelling/requests
* Ensuring capex requests have been raised for all capex spend
* Reconciliation of all Capex projects
* Liaising with managers to ensure all costs captured in general ledger.
* Updating of the Fixed Asset Register for additions and disposals
* Calculation of depreciation and posting of journals
* ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified
* To have demonstrable experience of working within a Manufacturing or Engineering environment
* Excellent leadership skills by empowering direct reports
* Advanced MS Excel for complex data management.
* Good analytical skills.
* Excellent Communication skills, capable of partnering with operational stakeholders.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
In return our client can offer an attractive benefits package and an early finish at 1pm on a Friday.
Our client is keen to move forward to interview quickly and we expect this role to generate a lot of interest, so please submit your application in the first instance to a.tait @ butlerrose . com or call Anthony Tait on (phone number removed) to find out more regarding this exciting opportunity.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
£50k - £52k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual