Senior Electrical Engineer (Contract)
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The client that we are currently working with have been established for over 30 years and have built a good client base for themselves in the north. They are currently operating out of their office in Sheffield and have around 20 engineers working with them on a variety of projects ranging from smaller schemes to projects with a value of upwards £50M. they have a reputation of having a great working environment and they are currently on the lookout for a well versed Senior Electrical Engineer to come and join them on a 3 month rolling contract.
The successful Senior Electrical Engineer will have excellent technical knowledge when it comes to the delivery of detailed design throughout a variety of different building types. You will ideally have worked within the building services industry for 10+ years and have experience working on projects from inception to completion. You will have a good working knowledge of a variety of different software packages and it would be considered highly advantageous if you have good working knowledge of Revit.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
* Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
* 10+ years in a design role within a consultancy
* CEng or working towards
* Up to date knowledge of building regulations and legislation
* Ability to work on multiple teams
* Full UK driving license
* A good understanding of Construction Contracts, financial and resource management, procurement and client interface
* Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
Great opportunity to work with a consultancy that has a real family feel to it on an ongoing contract basis. If you’re a Senior Electrical Engineer and want to find out the full scope of this position, then apply now
£50k - £55k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual