Infrastructure Project Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As the Infrastructure Project Manager, the role is primarily focussed in supporting the Global Infrastructure strategy, through various medium and large global IT Infrastructure projects. This role forms part of a distributed infrastructure team that is responsible for the continued availability and support of an international on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
You will develop and maintain the Projects environment to support each individual project within it - often through an effective project management office. The role is crucial for creating and maintaining focus, enthusiasm and momentum in number of key projects.
* Planning & designing the project management governance and structure within larger projects/s and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action
* Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the projects - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the Projects, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other projects and corporate, technical and specialist standards
* Managing the project/s budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the projects progress
* Facilitating the appointment of individuals to project teams
* Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the Projects plan and Projects governance arrangements
The successful candidate will be a highly skilled Infrastructure Project Manager experienced in some or all of the following industry sectors: Manufacturing, Distribution, IT applications, Infrastructure and Operations. Possessing extensive experience working within a multi-national organisation with project management experience successfully running projects over £2M. Also, be able to demonstrable knowledge of programme and project management methods including MSP, PMP and PRINCE2.
The client is an employer of choice in the local area due to the fantastic working culture and additional benefits/work life balance. Therefore, please do not hesitate to apply or for further information contact Butler Rose on (phone number removed) and ask for Anthony Tait
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
£45k - £55k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£400 - £425 Daily