Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Central London
Salary: £38,000-£45,000 DOE
Are you a confident, customer focussed individual?
Are you looking to join a growing team focussed on internal progression?
Does your skillset stands you apart from the rest?
If so, this may be the role for you...
Our client is looking to bring in an Infrastructure Engineer to become part of their expanding team. The position will include a mixture of BAU responsibilities and project work with the majority of your responsibilities relating to supporting clients remotely with any Azure, Virtualisation office 365 or Windows 10 related queries.
Whats in it for you?
* Competitive Salary (£38,000-£45,000 DOE)
* Fantastic Benefits package ( Pension, Healthcare, Season ticket loan for travel, Child care vouchers, Cycle to work scheme.)
* Clear progression opportunities.
* Office based work with flexibility to work from home.
* An opportunity to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner.
* Development of your own skill set and exposure to large cloud projects.
* Strong background in Azure
* Background in supporting Office 365
* Windows 10 Deployment and support.
* Powershell Scripting
* Competent SQL knowledge.
* Full Active Directory proficiency.
* Experience with Hyper V/ VMware ideal.
For more information contact (phone number removed) or email me a copy of you CV at j.asbury