Senior Finance Analyst
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
You will be a key member of the team partnering with the European Business to ensure the financial integrity of the stock and inventory ledger, including purchases, sales, gross profit, mark-downs and shrink. The role will be responsible for building strong relationships with a range of stakeholders, so you must display a level credibility and confidence that will be capable of influencing decision making for integral aspects affecting the stock ledger.
Main duties include:
• Business partnering with Loss Prevention, Store Operations, Merchandising, Buying and Distribution
• Providing analysis to Senior Leadership Team as requested including planning and presenting of projects
• Challenging existing processes and procedures; making recommendations to reduce risk
• Owning the weekly and monthly reporting requirements, including gross margin and inventory figures and reporting variances with commentary
• Implementing new Retail System and contributing to UAT
The successful candidate will be a recently Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with a stellar academic record to date. You must be able to demonstrate strong Excel skills and be naturally highly analytical in your approach. Your experience in accountancy must be gleaned from a fast-paced, blue-chip environment and you will be well versed working to a consistent high standard within strict corporate deadlines.
Aside from a clear technical ability, this client is looking for candidates with exceptional ambition and drive, those who have a professional goal in mind and are looking for an organisation that can support their journey. This highly sought after business have created a structure and pool of talent that allows employees to rotate around the department, or on an international scale, challenging themselves and honing their skills.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
£45k - £55k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual