CONTAMINATED LAND ENGINEER
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: County Dublin
Salary: €35,000 - €50,000 Depending on experience
What's in it for you?:
• Work for a multidisciplinary company which provides a platform to diversify your skill set.
• Working with the top professionals in the field,
• Magnitude of career progression opportunities
• Work on a diverse range of projects, many of which are some of the largest and most complex in the UK
• Work in an office with a great work environment whereby working is made easier by working with a strong team.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
• 5 – 10 years Geo-Environmental/Contaminated Land Experience (UK experience only)
• MSc degree level qualified in geology or related environmental subjects
• Interpretive report writing (DQRA)
• Chartered or Approaching Chartered
• Experience working on a variety of complex projects
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Project Management. Planning and implementing investigation, remediation design
• Client Liaison. Managing relay of information to the client
• Management and training of junior staff
• Preparing factual and interpretive reports (DQRA), plans and proposals
• Budgeting and budget management, meeting project schedules and quality assurance
• Completion of fieldwork tasks including site inspections, drilling oversight, contractor oversight and management of remediation systems
To apply to this role please send your CV immediately to Stivi Marku, (url removed) in word format. For more information please call Stivi on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat.
We specialise in the recruitment of Geoscience professionals in both Permanent and Contract markets covering roles such as: Geo-Environmental Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Geotechnical Engineer, Hydrogeologist, Remediation Engineer, Environmental Consultant, Site Engineer, Site Agent and Site Representative.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please refer them! We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us
£46.2k - £54.6k Annual
£1 - £2 Annual
£151 - £167 Daily
£252 - £335 Daily