Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Our Client, a learning centre for apprenticeships & adult learning courses, is looking for an IQA (Mechanical) to start ASAP and be the IQA lead for Engineering and associated disciplines.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Monitoring the Quality of engineering assessors through sampling of learner portfolios, observations & company KPI's to comply with the IQA strategy
- Holding regular IQA standardisation meetings & ensuring the quality of assessment is up to AO standards
- Meeting EQA's & presenting company IQA evidence
- Management of assessor training to meet TAQA standard on continuous cycle
- Monitor the use of OneFile with all assessors & learners
- Support assessors / trainers in the use of OneFile, including the training & support of new staff
- Provide monthly reports from OneFile on learner /assessor usage & also administration support (for reports)
- Time-served engineer (Mechanical bias)
- Knowledge of work based learning
- IQA (IV) award (or agreement to work towards)
- Assessors award (or agree to work towards one)
- Good sound knowledge of Onefile
- Experience of Internal Verification (min 3 years).
- Ability to work closely with assessors & managers from all disciplines
- Proficient in MS Office particularly Excel, able to create and work with complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Initiative to be able to develop and improve systems and procedures.
- Actively contribute to the achievement of the Business Plan, Self-Assessment and Quality Improvement Plan.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
£20k - £24k Annual
£40 - £45 Hourly