Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
B-20-26k (neg dep upon experience) plus discretionary bonus and excellent benefits
Are you an exceptional telesales person? Do you have a passion for providing end-to-end sales to clients? Up to £26k basic plus a great package in a vibrant, busy office in Blackburn.
A UK market leader recognised by the industry as an employer of choice
Our client is a highly regarded, well established distributor of acrylic sheets, extruded acrylic, pvc foam, adhesives, road and tube, polyester and polycarbonate.
They have multiple branch locations and a multi-million pounds turnover.
Their distributed range of products are used in several applications, including shopfitting, street furniture, signage, printing, point of sale, exhibition stands/displays, glazing, furniture, interior design, to name a few.
A large business to allow those who work hard to be presented with fantastic opportunities for career progression.
The main purpose of the role will be to identify new opportunities within new accounts. You will also be involved in the following activities:
* Ensuring service levels meet customer demand whilst minimising costs.
* Work collaboratively with the Warehouse & Distribution Manager
* Work as part of a team with common goals.
* Identifying and reporting any new sales opportunities within the current customer base and highlighting any new potential markets.
* Utilizing your strong sales skills, you will be involved in building and managing an internal sales pipeline for your customers.
* You will pro-actively research and prospect into new customers, develop sales opportunities and retain existing business whilst providing an exceptional level of customer care to achieve sales targets by volume and gross margin across your designated territory.
The Ideal Candidate:
* You will have experience in developing new business opportunities through telesales activity.
* You should be focused, open minded, a good communicator and confident.
* Will have experience in telephone-based sales or account management is ideal.
* Possess the ability to trade and chase business is essential.
* Possess a natural ability to build rapport and develop relationships.
* Will have the necessary drive, experience and acumen to generate sales growth as well as safeguarding relationships with existing customers.
* You will be friendly, easy to talk to and possess a strong work ethic.
If you feel you have relevant experience, please forward your CV using the attached link
£16k - £22k Annual
£18k - £50k Annual
£12 - £13 Hourly
£25k - £25k Annual