Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
OSR Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a well-established engineering company specialising in maintaining static quarry plant machinery. Trading for over 25 years, they are a small, professionally run company covering all aspects of plant maintenance.
* To work with our existing team of Engineers and Supervisors, working mainly within the quarry sector to maintain and repair static plant machinery
* We also have contracts for companies to maintain equipment in factories, recycle plants and construction related fixed plant.
* Within the Quarry sector work covers all aspects of static plant machinery on Aggregate, Concrete and Asphalt plants
* No new-starter will be expected to work alone without Supervisor
* Our workshops are in Radstock, although this will not necessarily mean you will be in the workshop all of the time as the majority of work is on customer sites
* We occasionally have work which requires staff to work away from home, accommodation is booked and paid for by the business, with breakfast included with a subsistence allowance for each night away from home
* We pay travel to sites, when travelling more than ½ hr away from our workshops
* Experience of bearings, conveyors and mechanics will help although not essential
* We will need you to be flexible with your working hours, minimally expected to work 1 weekend a month, ideally 1 in 3
* Arc and MIG experience is essential
* NVQ or equivalent in welding is essential
* We are able to offer flexible contracts for the right candidate
* Maintenance Engineer £13.00 +
* Supervisor £15:00 +
* Overtime rates: Time + ½ paid from 17:00 to 24:00 and Saturday. Double time paid for 24:00 to 07:00, Sundays and Bank Holidays
* Travel is paid from the workshop, at the set standard rate for sites more than ½ hr away. This is always paid at the standard rate
* 28 days paid holiday, increasing over time.
* Company Pension
* Excellent Private medical insurance, after a qualifying period
* Fleet vehicles for work purposes
* Accommodation and expenses paid for staying away
* Individual bonus scheme based on increasing profitability of the business
* Training is provided for candidates showing they are keen and willing to learn
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client
£35k - £38k Annual
£32k - £32k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£36.5k - £37.3k Annual