Commercial Gas Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Due to a new position opening because of continued growth, we are now enthusiastically engaging with potential new starters to join our ever growing company. You will gain continual support in the role, to develop and progress. Working with a team of professionals, will allow you to give your best approach to work.
The role is working across Bedfordshire on a high profile public sector contract carrying out PPMs on commercial gas boilers. You will also be required to carry out general fabric duties.
This is an exciting opportunity, as you will be rewarded with a generous salary, plenty of overtime, company van, progression, healthcare and pension package.
* Planned preventative maintenance on gas boilers
* Servicing, fault finding and testing on gas boilers
* Fabric duties including painting and decorating, joinery, hanging doors and changing lightbulbs
* Maintain records and files / capture data given for assets
* Attend meetings and training when required
* Facilities management background with 1-2 years’ experience
* Commercial gas tickets required - COCN1, CCN1, TPCP1, CODNCO1
* Gas safe registered
* Full UK driving license
* Health & safety awareness
If you want to work for a leading engineering company, apply now
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual
£29k - £37.5k Annual