Quality Engineer / Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for a Quality Engineer who ideally has the following skills:
• Knowledge and experience working to TS16949
• Preparing PPAP Documentation
• Dealing with 8D’s
• An understanding of SPC and the theory behind the quality processes
• Must be fully experienced with quality engineering and Quality Management systems.
• A HNC / HND / Apprenticeship in Engineering is advantageous however experience within the role is of a higher importance
• Previous experience of understanding the requirements of ISO14001 / ISO9001 is advantageous.
• Have the ability to provide quality related technical support for all departments within the Company for customer related queries.
• Previous experience with quality auditing is essential.
• Happy with occasional overseas travel
The benefits of working for this company are:
• They offer competitive rates of pay.
• They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base.
• Potential career progression.
• Great benefits package.
• They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company.
• Possible relocation package available for the right candidate
My client are soon to be based in a new state of the art facility and this is an opportunity not to be missed
For further details, please contact Sharon Staines at: – (phone number removed) or on
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website (url removed)
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website (url removed).
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£30k - £48k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£51.2 - £51.2 Hourly