Business Development Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
We are seeking candidates who have good B2B sales experience and who may have previous experience in human resources management.
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, you will be responsible for business development activities associated with promoting a SAAS product which is gaining increased market share in both public and private sectors.
This is a new and very exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to create and right your own ticket to success in the UK business.
Your duties will include but is not limited to the following;
* Identify and target potential clients to expand the UK business
* Undertake B2B sales calls, e-marketing and canvassing required to develop new and existing business
* Establish and maintain a robust sales pipeline
* Arrange and attend customer visits, meetings to demonstrate the software product including software demonstrations and client meetings/visits.
* Maintain accurate CRM records and provide monthly weekly activity reporting as required.
You will have previous experience in a business development role. Applicants with previous SAAS sales experience will have advantage however all applicants will be considered.
Candidates with previous experience in the HR and people management arena will be ideal if you display a friendly outgoing personality and if you have the confidence to sell then please apply.
You will be confident in using and demonstrating a simple SAAS product and you will have excellent verbal, written communication skills.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
* Competitive basic salary Negotiable + Commission OTE £35K +
* 28 days holiday
* Private Company Pension
* Life Insurance
* Regular salary reviews
* Superb career progression opportunities
£25k - £29k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual