Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As a Program Manager you will be responsible for providing system support, start-up of new kitting programs and maintaining operation schedules.
* Maintain Kit Configuration Data in Cardex and support effort in Portal.
* Support on-going kit operations including Cardex & Portal support, Daily Kit metrics, expediting kit; and training new sites and employees on kitting process.
* Work hand in hand with customer(s) to design kitting solution(s). Support new kit program implementation at customer sites and FSL's where kitting will be performed including Cardex support, initial builds, and container design and build.
* Provide back-up for other members of the kitting team as the need arises. Will assist in the pricing of component and service fees in the implementation of the kit program.
* Reviews and maintain production schedules and confers with department supervisors to determine ship dates and priority
* Experience in operations and/or sales.
* Thorough understanding of material flow through an ERP system.
* Proficient computer skills in MS Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Outstanding communication (oral and written) skills and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively on all levels.
* Outstanding organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
* Working knowledge of bill of material structures.
* Excellent presentation skills
ACS are recruiting for a Program Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Program Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Program Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Program Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Program Manager role you desire
£30k - £40k Annual
£400 - £440 Daily
£200 - £200 Daily