IT Systems Support Analyst - Active Directory, LAN/WAN
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As an excellent communicator the role is principally 1st/2nd line support based in the Bristol Head Office with some support visits to our Reading, Maidenhead and London office. You will also be providing remote support to global users across differing time zones.
Essentially you will have some competence with -
* Active directory
* Roaming Profiles
* Windows Server 2012r2/2016
* MS Office
* DFSR and FSRM
* LAN/Wan topology
* Windows 10 desktop environments
* MS Hyper-V virtual environments
* Full Driving Licence.
* General IT Infrastructure awareness, network switches and cabling.
Some experience with MS Exchange and Remote Desktop Services.
Awareness of the following is beneficial -
* MS Cluster, Storage Spaces
* JBOD and SAS Storage networks
* Juniper SRX
* Cisco Ironport
* Mcafee EPO
* Sage/Exchequer Finance packages
* Citrix Xenapp Server Farm
* Windows Server Powershell
Flexibility is required as you may be required to support the business out of hours with some weekend work as necessary.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
£45k - £50k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£25k - £31k Annual