Project & Applications Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
• Using a strong knowledge of CAD/CAM Programming within a precision machining CNC environment, you will assess component drawings and create manufacturing programmes to produce complex components.
• Provide demonstrable knowledge and creativity with jig and fixture design to support new projects and overcome problems.
• Using experience of milling and turning you will support both sides of the CNC Machine shop.
• Developing CNC program writing tools to provide the production machines with programs to enable smooth production runs.
• Designing and procuring relevant tooling and fixtures for projects.
• Identify and manage tooling requirements to achieve best machining practice.
• Identify and Support manufacturing improvements/efficiencies to reduce manufacturing costs using lean methodology.
• Demonstrable experience of CAD/CAM Programming to create programmes for Milling or Turning Machines.
• Experience of either Milling or Turning precision manufactured metal parts.
• Tool and fixture design.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead cross functional teams.
• Basic salary of up to £40,000 p.a.
• Additional overtime available taking OTE in excess of £60,000 p.a.
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• Contributory pension.
• Healthcare benefits
If you would like to enquire, please call (phone number removed) or submit your CV to
£30k - £30k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£0 - £20k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual