Mobile Maintenance Supervisor
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the more established building maintenance companies to work on one of their largest Data Centre Contracts.
The role will be covering six data centres in total; four based in Central and East London with one in Acton and one based in Welwyn Garden City.
The role of mobile maintenance supervisor will be to manage the data centres day to day running, reporting into the contract manager. They will also be responsible for managing the team of engineering working across the data centres covering all planned and reactive maintenance.
The role will be working closely with the operations team to supply the agreed level of service to existing clients and also look at further opportunities to bring in new business.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8.00 to 17.00 but there will be times when you are expected to work extra hours to cover shutdowns.
The package is as follows:
* Salary up to 46K
* 25 days holiday
* Company pension
The main duties of this highly important role are as follows:
* Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
* Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Produce monthly operating, financial and resource reports for the operations manager.
* Be responsible for budgets and make sure targets are met.
* Manage and develop staff under your control and make sure sub contractors are compliant.
* Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Electrically qualified to recognised level, ie C&G, HNC, HND
* Previous experience working in a data centre environment.
* HV authorisation or HV awarenenss.
* Good commercial awareness.
* A good understanding of building services maintenance.
* Previous supervisory experience.
* Basis financial understanding of budgets.
* Good man-management skills.
* Smart, presentable and client facing.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
£40k - £45k Annual
£700 - £950 Daily
£25k - £25k Annual