Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Cloud Accountant Duties
* Advise and support clients with cloud accounting software questions.
* Help convert client from manual bookkeeping systems to integrated cloud accounting systems.
* Bookkeeping and management accounting for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
* Answer accounting questions from both clients and other members of staff.
* Assisting clients to be MTD compliant. This includes supporting and training clients on how to use cloud accounting software, and helping migrate data to new systems.
* Being client’s main day to day contact, and working with other departments and staff members, to ensure client deadlines are met.
* Other reasonable duties as the Partners may from time to time be required.
Cloud Accountant Requirements
* Well Presented and professional at all times
* Able to maintain client confidentiality
* Good understanding and knowledge of Xero, Quickbooks, Sage and Receipt Bank
* Experience in general accounting, general bookkeeping, VAT prep and Management Accounts
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role then please apply direct or contact Jess Hawes at AJ Chambers.
If you do not wish to apply for this role but posses many of the above attributes and are looking role a new role in practice, do still contact Jess Hawes at AJ Chambers.
Cloud Accountant - Brighton
£50k - £50k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual