Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
4 on 4 off (Days and Nights, 6am to 6pm)
£40,620 per annum + Company Pension + Holiday (248 hours) + First Aid Training
Maintenance Supervisor required for a modern manufacturing facility. This is a great opportunity for an established team leader or a senior engineer to step up into a team leader role within a company that are currently going through a period of impressive growth.
The successful candidate will mechanically biased and hold a formal mechanical qualification e.g. Apprenticeship/ City and Guilds/ NVQ or equivalent. You will have worked in any high volume, FMCG or relevant manufacturing background and will have experience of working on hydraulics, pneumatics and conveyors. Any supervisory experience is highly desired but senior engineers are encouraged to apply.
You will be a key part in the engineering department in the business moving forwards as you help to lead and motivate your team of engineers. You will take part in daily planned and reactive maintenance and promote maintenance best practices throughout the business as they strive towards Lean manufacturing. You will also take on the role of First Aider for the shift for which full training will be provided.
The company are a high volume FMCG manufacturer with a great reputation in their industry.
* Supervising a team of 4 to 5 multiskilled engineers
* Planned and reactive maintenance on plant.
* To ensure all equipment is working to a safe and satisfactory standard
* To be the First Aider on shift.
The Maintenance Supervisor:
* Mechanically biased engineer.
* Holds a formal mechanical qualification.
* Experience working with hydraulics, pneumatics and conveyors.
* Previous supervisory experience highly desired.
* Able to lead by example