Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
WRS Tech has been approached to recruit a Ship Manager to work as part of the management team of a busy shipbuilding and ship repair business. WRS Tech’s client have forged a strong reputation for recruiting and retaining some of the best Shipbuilding talent in the UK.
- Preparing for dry docking for a number of different vessels.
- Full management of hull work on vessels within the dry dock.
- Managing & directing skilled trades and labour
- Monitor performance, outputs & adjust as necessary.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget, to specification and safely.
- Provide completed reports to Dry Dock Manager
- Making sure that all health and safety standards are being followed.
- Must have worked within a similar position within the marine industry.
- A good understanding of drawings and repairing process of Ships
- Apprenticeship/HNC/HND level qualification or equivalent service experience in marine/mechanical/electrical.
- Skilled background in maintenance and repair of marine vessels with an understanding of planned maintenance systems.
- Exceptional technical and time management skills.
- Confident working on your own initiative and as a team.
This vacancy is being advertised by WRS Tech Ltd who has been appointed to act as the recruitment consultancy for this
Please contact the shipbuilding team to discuss this further
£55k - £60k Annual
£400 - £425 Daily
£0 - £45k Annual