Business Development Executive
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you a driven Business Development Executive looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience of selling complex B2B service products in a telesales environment?
Does your experience include selling Waste Management and Integrated Soft Facilities Management Services?
Can you demonstrate a proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales targets?
-Business Development Executive
-Waste Management Services Provider
-Bristol based role
-Full-time, permanent role
-£23-£25k basic + Commission + laptop + benefits
My client, a sector leading provider of integrated waste management services, has an immediate opening for a Business Development Executive to help realise its plans for growth. Covering the Bristol area, this full-time permanent role is ideal for a driven and successful Business Development Executive looking for a new challenge with a great company.
The Business Development Executive is responsible selling a broad portfolio of services including domestic refuse and recycling, street cleansing and bulk waste collections. To help facilitate its growth plans, the company is looking to expand its service offering to include integrated soft Facilities Management services over the next 2-3 years. The successful applicant will be responsible for growth and development of sales and market share within the assigned sales area. This includes developing and closing new business opportunities through cold calling, lead generation and all aspects of prospecting for customers as well as maximising return from existing key accounts.
Based in a South Bristol office and utilising modern digital sales, social selling and telesales techniques and a bespoke CRM system, you will work closely with the Business Development Director and Managers to establish a robust sales pipeline that drives growth.
* generating high-quality, qualified sales leads for the business
* online selling of base-line service products
* generating appointments for Business Development Managers
* maximise customer retention and provide online key account management services (KAM); including mobilisation support
* promote brand values by enabling the business to grow profitably
* develop and implement sales initiatives to attract new customers and support the retention and growth of current customers in the region and the business as a whole
* lead the sales drive into a wider integrated services business providing waste management and soft FM services
* develop and implement capture plans and key account plans for new customers that will promote profitable business growth
* lead and focus on implementation of successful sales plans for the region and service products
* effectively use CRM system and assist in its ongoing development
* prepare, produce and present service solutions via proposals and quotations
* establish and deliver a robust sales funnel of opportunities in line with business plan
Skills and experience
* minimum of 24 months experience of working in a online/digital/telesales environment
* demonstrates a good level commercial expertise alongside a proven track record of performance against target and converting new business opportunities.
* experienced in lead generation activities using telesales and digital methods
* experienced in using a modern CRM system for pipeline and key account management
* very good experience and knowledge of working in B2C and B2B environments
* experience working with a large multi-million business, sales structures, processes and systems
* a passion for contact centre-based sales management and a deep desire to close every sales opportunity or assignment
* a can-do attitude is essential as is self-motivation
* excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
* able to come up with different ideas and initiatives that will help the business to achieve its objectives
* first-class management, organisation, prioritisation and communication skills
* IT skills with a high-level working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, cloud-based CRM systems, digital marketing and social selling applications and the use of mobile devices
* the ability to produce high quality proposal documents, spreadsheets and presentations
* a high level of experience with social and network selling methods using B2B applications such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Showpad
* experience of establishing and using a cloud-based sales CRM and effective database
Prior experience/knowledge of the waste management or soft Facilities Management sector is preferred though not essential.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, please apply today or call Nick Dryden on (phone number removed) for more details.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone
£20k - £27k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£20k - £27k Annual