HGV Vehicle Maintenance Technician
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
£30,000 - £35,000 Dependant on day or night shift + Excellent Company Pension scheme
21 days holiday plus BH (this increases by 1 day per year and cropped at 26)
8 hour shift with 30 min lunch – Flexibility around the shifts
Career progression and development as working for an international logistics company with a supportive attitude
Infinite Recruitment are working in partnership with a Transport & Logistics consultancy recruiting on behalf of one of the strongest transportation and logistics companies in the world. They take the development of their staff very seriously and are looking to expand there team due to rapid growth.
You will have access to market leading training programmes that will assist with your continued career development. This company encourage new ideas and reward you when you go the extra mile.
We are assisting them on a national basis recruiting for self-motivated individuals to join Engineering Teams as skilled HGV Vehicle Maintenance Technicians.
This role is working Monday to Friday, Days or Night shifts
* As a skilled HGV Vehicle Maintenance Technician, you will work as part of a team in a positive environment and be responsible for ensuring that no vehicle leaves the workshop in an unroadworthy condition.
* The diagnosis and repair of vehicles to minimum Dept of Transport standards and in line with the Company preventative maintenance programme
* Complete relevant documents for all work undertaken including reporting to the Line Manager Road testing of vehicles (where qualified to do so)
* Taking or accompanying vehicles for Dept. of Transport test as required (where qualified to do so)
* Ensuring the correct and effective safe use of all tools, plant and ancillary equipment
* Maintaining good housekeeping standards Carrying out any other duty deemed reasonable by Management Road test vehicles (where qualified and instructed to do so).
* Take or accompany vehicles for DOT test as required (where qualified and instructed to do so).
The successful candidate for the role of HGV Vehicle Maintenance Technician will have demonstrable experience in prioritising a busy workload within a similar environment and due to legislative requirements needs to have a high attention to detail.
To be considered for the position of HGV Vehicle Maintenance Technician you will have:
· Full Cat C Licence, C&E preferred but not essential
· Previous experience within a similar role
· City & Guilds parts 1 & 2 or equivalent in commercial vehicle repairs
If you would like to apply please send your details along with your CV or for an informal confidential chat please telephone or email for attention of Jan Johnson
£25k - £30k Annual
£200 - £350 Daily
£18k - £21k Annual