Engineer Field Service Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Surrey/Sussex/Kent/South London area
A market leading UK manufacturer of electrical water heating appliances, who are part of a regarded worldwide group, are seeking a Regional Service Manager for the Southeast region.
Home based covering the region, you will manage a team of circa 12-15 field based engineers who undertake the service & repair of their products, within both domestic & commercial sites.
Managing the region, you will drive the service operation forward, by introducing new initiatives, efficiencies & KPI's, whilst utilising your engineering knowledge & experience, to provide technical & hands on support to your field based team.
To be considered for this role you must possess;
* Engineering Field Management experience (experience of managing field engineers)
* Ideally an Electrical, Plumbing or Heating background – although not essential
* Experience of managing remotely based field engineers & client facing skills
* Effective communication skills across all levels
* Computer literate
* Full UK Driving Licence
The remuneration package includes;
* Basic salary of circa £35-40k negotiable on experience
* Associated Benefits
Apply & call Dan at our retained consultants at startMonday now!
Keywords; Electrical Manager, Service Manager, Field Manager, Engineer Manager, Regional Manager, Technical Manager
£40k - £42k Annual
£0 - £25k Annual
£0 - £26k Annual
£18k - £18k Annual