Senior Structural Engineer - Project Team Lead
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The Senior Structural Engineer will have the ability to act as a discipline lead and run projects supervising more junior staff is essential as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills. Additionally the successful candidate needs to be self-motivated and hard working with a desire to help grow and shape the current team. Good commercial awareness and project management skills are desirable.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will hold a degree or equivalent qualification in Civil / Structural Engineering, have solid experience in the design and assessment of building and civil structures in the UK and be Chartered with either the ICE or IStructE.
In addition to the role requirements detailed above the following is required;
* Extensive experience working as a structural engineer in the UK buildings sector;
* Chartered Engineer status (ICE or IStructE);
* Experience in the design of building structures using the conventional engineering materials (steel concrete, timber, masonry) to both British Standards and Eurocodes;
* Sound experience in conceptual design; and
* Ability to use AutoCAD and structural analysis software (Robot and Fastrak). Revit experience is also desirable.
For more details or you would like to discuss your suitability further, please call (phone number removed).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application
£36k - £46k Annual
£35k - £38k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual