Insurance Claims Analyst
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
You will report directly into the Claims Operations Manager, and help to drive performance improvement, best practice and operational efficiency, as well as working on various projects.
Technical requirement for the Insurance Claims Analyst/Claims Operations Coordinator:
* You would have previously worked in a claims operations department and have been responsible for supporting the claims operations team, by implementing operational processes, procedures and initiatives.
* This would include experience of working with TPAs, and monitoring SLA’s / KPI’s.
* This is a great opportunity to work across a variety of insurance portfolios, and to further develop your understanding of the fundamental support claims operations can provide to the business.
* This is a fast paced environment and you will be a part of a small growing team which will involve working directly with management and tackling tasks head on. Being able to work as a part of a team but also using own initiative is key to this role.
* You will have a full understanding of the entire lifecycle of insurance claims, and are able to use this to decipher the needs of the business. As a driven, self-motivated and ambitious person, you will fit in well.
* You will be the first point of contact with the responsibility for developing and maintaining a full suite of claims reports, covering various different lines of business, and producing monthly MI reporting packs for all of the claims teams.
Personal competencies required the Insurance Claims Analyst/Claims Operations Coordinator role:
* Resilient and flexible, with the ability to work in a face paced environment with short and/or changing deadlines.
* Able to use your own initiative and work independently but also as a part of a team.
* Organised and able to manage your own work load.
* Effective and confident communicator, and able to establish effective working relationships.
In return, you can expect a very £competitive salary, bonus, private health and medical cover, amazing career and personal development programs as the company is growing its workforce by over 50% in the next 6-12 months, as well as a work environment and culture that any insurance employer in this sector will be hard pressed to beat
£10.3 - £10.3 Hourly
£34k - £34k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual