Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
A forward-thinking, multi-disciplinary property consultancy is seeking a Bookkeeper to join their close-knit Cambridge office team.
This consultancy carry out Building Surveying, Project Management, and other property services and you will be responsible for managing invoices and payments related to these.
The bookkeeper will report to the company’s qualified Accountant and carry out:
* Coding of supplier invoices
* Entering Invoices
* Payment of wages including PAYE and NI
* Monthly bank reconciliations
* Production of reports
* Maintenance of bank balance report.
The successful Bookkeeper will have:
* At least 2+ Years’ experience in a similar office-based bookkeeping role
* High level of confidentiality
* Attention to detail
* Ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
The Bookkeeper will benefit from:
* £24,000 - £26,000
* 25 days holiday
* Discretionary Annual Bonus
* Medical, Optical, and Dental
* Cycle to work scheme
If you are a Bookkeeper looking for a great move, please contact Kathleen Hooper at Brandon James:
(phone number removed)
Bookkeeper / Accounting / Consultancy / Property / Cambridge / multi-disciplinary / Administration / Office /
£22k - £23k Annual