Technical Support Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
We are working with a leading UK FinTech who have just opened an office in Aylesbury. They now urgently need a Technical Support Engineer – 2nd to 3rd Line engineer to join them as soon as possible.
On top of a great salary you will also get excellent benefits and a bonus too!
The client is an ambitious, fast paced growing company who need someone with a proven experience in a 2nd / 3rd line support role. Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience, with ideally qualifications in Microsoft technologies.
The client is Microsoft house. So, ideally you will have a broad range of knowledge across multiple technologies, not limited to Azure, Hyper-V, Exchange 2010-Office 365, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, DFS, Server 2012/16 and Windows 7-10.
The ideal 2nd / 3rd line Technical Support Engineer will ideally have the following skills:-
* Advanced knowledge of Windows 7 - 10
* Advanced knowledge of Server 2012 – Server 2016
* Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, DFS
* Knowledge of Exchange 2010/Office 365
* Knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V
* Knowledge of SCCM
* Knowledge of Firewalls\Switches\VPN’s\VLAN’s
* Knowledge of backup technologies
* Knowledge of antivirus technologies
* Understanding in the use of Powershell
Please apply for more information
£26k - £28k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual