Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Business Analyst you will engage with the EMEA Business, IS Stakeholders, and employ tools and techniques to understand the structure, policies, operations and requirements of the relevant business area/function. Specifically you will:
1. Conduct both high level and detailed business and systems process analysis, with a focus on quality improvement and data management.
2. Identify opportunities where technology can be used to deliver tangible business value and support the development of sound business cases and set up of projects, and associated documentation.
3. Ensure the business requirements incorporate applicable laws, regulations, internal policies, standards and quality systems relevant to the pharmaceutical industry
4. Understand the needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders to derive a common set of agreed requirements for system modifications, enhancements and implementations
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will need to demonstrate strong Business Analysis and stakeholder management skills
2. Any experience of delivering business analysis in a finance or procurement environment would be useful in particular any experience of working with SAP or similar ERP applications
3. Experience of working in a highly regulated environment ideally pharmaceutical, life science, biotech or health
Key Words: Business Analyst, Analysis, SAP, Finance, Pharma
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves
£60k - £65k Annual
£307 - £307 Daily
£40k - £50k Annual