UK Sales Manager
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
A leading manufacturer of Pumps and Hydraulic systems, turning over €200million globally. Serve a range of markets including materials handling, construction, agriculture and access platforms among others.
Responsible for the growth and development of the business across the UK, this role will require you to manage a portfolio of accounts as well and developing new business. The individual will a require a level of experience within Pumps or Hydraulic Systems and be able to demonstrate a successful sales career to date within these industries.
* Experience selling Hydraulic systems.
* Experience of working in a consultative manner within a value-add sales environment.
* Experience of achieving significant market growth and penetration.
* Support growth of sales pipeline and closing high value opportunities.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise workflow.
* Positive and enthusiastic with effective interpersonal skills and the ability to influence.
* Functional skills.
* Experience of contract negotiations.
* Experience of producing sales reports and analysis.
* Experience of utilising a CRM system