Machine Shop Inspector
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
START DATE: IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
Duration: 4 – 6 Month contract that could both go permanent
Hours: Mon – Friday DAY SHIFT
Salary: Excellent salary and can be negotiable depending on level of experience.
Our client, a prolific Engineering firm based in Kilmarnock, are expanding their workshop team due to new contract wins and a full order book, which continues to build weekly.
We are seeking TWO experienced CNC Machine Shop Inspectors. The positions are initially contract based (3 – 6 months) however, due to the continuous growth, the need for these roles to become permanent is very likely indeed.
Reporting to Inspection Supervisor:-
• Inspection of machined components (conventional methods and use of Faro arm etc) and record findings.
• Inspection of routed incoming parts / materials and record findings & update work order.
• Monthly calibration checks (mainly internal measuring equipment)
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Previous CNC Machine shop experience
• Previous inspection experience – 2-3 years minimum
• Must be able to commute easily to location, near Kilmarnock
• Must be available to start in June and be committed to a MINIMUM of 3-6 months