Business Manager - New Build & Fusion
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Bristol, England, United Kingdom · Nuclear
My client is looking to recruit a Business Manager to join the Nuclear New Build and Fusion sector who will report into the Group Business Manager for the overall Nuclear portfolio. Specifically, within the Nuclear New Build market, the role will focus on the identification and development of new routes to market both within the UK and Internationally. In addition, the role will oversee the work my client undertakes within Nuclear Fusion both in the UK and Internationally.
Key elements of the role are as follows:
• Contribute to the strategy of the overall Nuclear business and develop the strategic plan for their sector;
• Be responsible and accountable for developing and delivering the in-year sector plan;
• Maintain existing and develop new strong relationships with customers, collaborators and key delivery partners;
• Characterise the key market drivers and influence the development of our services towards the needs of the market;
• Develop and coordinate campaign plans to deliver quote, order and profitability targets;
• Identify, characterise, influence and capture opportunities for delivery by the business;
Support internal delivery and maintain excellent customer relations, quality, programmes, and profitability across the portfolio.
The successful applicant will meet the following minimum requirements:
• Experience in sales, marketing and strategy development within a consultancy or similar environment.
• Experience and knowledge of the nuclear market and major stakeholders.
• Proven ability to define new skills and services to bid and win major projects.
• Have a broad mix of strategy, business development and bid leadership skills.
Proven track record in beating sales orders targets and the development of profitable sustainable business streams
There will be opportunities at all levels for ambitious candidates who have a real desire to take their career forward as well as forming the future development of this growing team.
They are paying a very competitive salary of between £50K - £70k inc. 8-10% annual bonus along with other company benefits.
If you have the aforementioned skills and experience, then we would welcome your application.
Please call Lloyd on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) or email your CV to prompt a call back
£30k - £50k Annual
£40k - £75k Annual
£29k - £33k Annual
£40k - £75k Annual