Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for a RECRUITMENT RESOURCER to partner with a highly successful team leader in our London offices. Specialising in INTERIOR DESIGN/ARCHITECTURE, this creative and diverse industry is a lucrative opportunity for an articulate, driven and creative recruiter. This is a rare role as there is absolutely no business development but with the benefit of still meeting clients, candidates along with earning lots of commission. You will be purely candidate focused, meeting individuals from across the industry both in the office and around London. You will be given every tool to make sure you have access to the best candidates, both passive and active as well as being given the best recruitment training in the industry. Whilst working closely with London's top Interior/Architectural designers, you will get to see the stunning future projects our talented clients are developing.
As a Resourcer for Randstad CPE, your responsibilities would include:
* Building lasting candidate relationships, defining what it is that drives them and consult them on how we can best professionally advise them on a career move.
* Interviewing candidates over the phone and in person.
* Writing job adverts.
* Headhunting candidates.
* Job board usage.
* Keeping in the know. The recruitment market changes daily and you will be required to fully immerse yourself into your industry.
* Extending your reach - attending industry events.
Who are you?
* You will ideally have sales or recruitment experience (However not a necessity)
* Energetic, ambitious, tenacious – these are key attributes of our successful Resourcers.
* Natural determination
* Hard working and proactive
* Good business acumen
* A strong communicator both verbally and written
* Able to think outside the box
* Interest in the creative sector
What’s in it for you?
Did you know that Randstad have been awarded the best in-house benefits platform at the UK HR Awards? This was due to our:
* Uncapped Commission
* Brilliant holiday allowance – and were closed for Christmas and New Year!
* Early finish Fridays
* Medical Cash Plans
* Life Assurance
* Pension Plan
* Discounts with major high street retailers
* All-inclusive annual awards conference
* Incentive lunches at Michelin star restaurants
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
£16k - £30k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£16k - £20k Annual
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly