Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Service Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
The Service & Maintenance Engineer will be expected to fault find, maintain, attend breakdowns and service VRV, VRF, Splits, Multi Splits, Cold Rooms, Display Cabinets, Bottle Coolers, Ice Machines, Cellar Coolers, Fridges and Freezers within commercial sites such as: Offices, Restaurants, Retailers, Wholesalers & Factories. Chiller experience will be seen as a distinct advantage however, not essential.
You will hold a full driving licence and your FGAS 2079, NVQ Level 2/3 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning is desirable but not essential.
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer Position Overview
You will be tasked with the maintenance, service and repair of Air Conditioning & Refrigeration equipment in commercial properties.
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer Position Requirements
* You will have maintained, serviced and repaired vrv, vrf, split, multi split and commercial refrigeration equipment
* You MUST have your FGAS 2079 (NVQ Level 2/3 in ACR desirable)
* Based within a commutable distance to London
* You must have a full driving licence
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer Position Remuneration
* Basic Salary Depending on Experience
* 40 Hour working week
* Overtime paid at additional rates (1.5x/2x/3x)
* Call out rota (1 in 5)
* Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
* 28 Days Holiday (Inc BH’s)
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment