Field Service Engineer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
Alecto Recruitment are currently recruiting for a dedicated and experienced Electromechanical field-based service engineer who is experienced in a range of various equipment’s.
Due to our client expanding their customer base and range of solutions, they are looking to grow their team of engineering experts. The successful candidate will be a keen problem-solver, good communicator and strives to deliver to first-class standards. The successful candidate will be providing maintenance, calibration and servicing to the company’s core products which include Weighing Equipment, Print Machinery as well as Retail products for the food industry including slicers and mincers.
The successful candidate should be comfortable working in a diverse range of environments, whilst also providing first class Engineering and diagnostic skills.
* Break fixing the range of equipment: Scales, printer, slicers & mincers
* Patching into switch cabinets
* Provide 1st class product support and service to our customers
* Working remotely, diagnosing faults, carrying out maintenance and repairs, all in line with the company and ISO9001 requirements
* Plan and carry out customer and internal training
* Investigate technical issues, warranty failures or in field failures
* Resolving efficiently and economically, keeping key personnel informed
* Carry out administrative requirements of the service department to the highest standard
* Participate in out-of-hours calls when required
* Maintaining communications and relationships with
* Must have electrical qualifications (C & G, ONC/OND/HNC/HND+)
* The ability to effectively use computer technology to meet the needs of the customer and the business
* Full clean drivers’ licence
* Mechanically competent to a high standard
* Able to represent the company whilst meeting the needs of the business
* Flexible prioritising, planning and monitoring own activity, performance and progress
* Strong interpersonal skills
* £24,000 starting basic Salary
* Standard 37.5 hour week Monday-Friday
* Overtime available
* 28 days holiday (incl.: Bank Holidays) rising to 33 after 5 years’ service
* Private Pension & health scheme
Also provided within the role are Company Van, Mobile phone, Laptop and tools.
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call (phone number removed) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£28k - £34k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual