Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
GEOENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER – EXETER - £COMPETITIVE
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Geoenvironmental Engineer to join our client based in their Exeter office
Our client have an opportunity for a Geoenvironmental professional to join their established and successful Multi – Disciplinary team. Upon joining you will support a broad range of public and private sector clients on a variety of projects, within the UK, Europe and globally.
The successful Geoenvironmental Engineer will undertake a varied workload and some of your key responsibilities will include:
* Delivery of technical elements of projects and proposals within agreed budgets in relation to time, cost and quality.
* Completion of site works, inclusive of logging, sampling and monitoring as well as Contractor supervision/management.
* Ensuring that all work is delivered in line with procedures and processes and to the highest safety, health and environmental standards.
As a Geoenvironmental Engineer with our client you must have:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Relevant technical degree e.g. chemistry, engineering, geology or environmental science.
* A higher degree in contaminated land, hydrogeology, geotechnical engineering, or similar, is desirable.
An example of relevant experience that is desirable to our client is:
* Experience of delivering assessment of land contamination within the UK regulatory framework with regard to current and future use of a site.
* Experience in the planning, designing and supervision/leading of ground investigations.
* Experience with the design and site work associated with remediation of land contamination.
* Ability to present technical information in a concise and accurate manner.
For more information on this role please contact Neil Ellerton of Penguin Recruitment on (phone number removed). Alternatively, you can send through a copy of your CV