Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
This exciting national organisation offer a great place to work and they are looking for a hard-working team player who is well organised, customer focused and has a good understanding of the sales process and account management process. The successful candidate will be joining a team of professionals who are currently driving the business through a period of growth.
The main aspect of the role is to manage existing and new accounts to achieve specifications, and convert them into sales. You will be required to self-generate enquiries via contractors or consultants to break competitor’s specifications.
You will also look to develop strong relationships with client base, offering technical advice and guidance with an emphasis on contractual and legislative compliance as well as being responsible for servicing the customer base to enable the company to achieve its Business Development objectives and to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and client retention.
As an Account Manager you will be also be responsible for the following tasks:
* Monitor and control the budget for the customer base to ensure that all financial targets are met
* Provide customers and prospects within the sales areas with information about company products and services.
* Maintain all required records of sales and other relevant information to enable performance to be measured and monitored.
* Give support and guidance to other Account Managers and Sales Engineers so that they are fully informed and capable of carrying out their responsibilities to the required standards whilst maintaining effective working relationships.
* Maintain full and up-to-date knowledge of all relevant technical and quality areas and associated regulations and guidance documents.
* Demonstrate excellent time management to enable client meeting targets and specification/sales generation to be met economically ensuring that visits are planned in advance to minimise unnecessary travel time.
* Respond rapidly to any client enquiry and/ or complaint and see the resulting actions to swift conclusion so that the problem is speedily resolved to the customer’s satisfaction.
* Provide clients and colleagues with reports and proposals composed to exemplary and technically accurate standard, in a timely manner using branded company documentation and templates.
* Support other divisions of the business ensuring excellent inter-divisional communication, transfer of leads, and actively seek out opportunities to promote the other divisions through interaction with customers and prospects in the sales area
To be successful in this role as an Account Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
* Preferable qualification to degree level or equivalent
* Must have proven sales / account management experience
* Thorough knowledge and experience of marketing and sales
* Excellent sales and interpersonal skills
* Excellent drive and determination to surpass targets
* Must hold a full valid UK driving licence
* Computer literate, with general working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
As an Account Manager you will receive a salary of £30k-£35k + car allowance and commission.
The also offer the following benefits:
* Holiday entitlement: 22 days per year plus bank holidays
* Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
* Free parking
* Incentive Scheme
* Service award scheme
* Opportunity for career development within the company
* Working hours will generally be 40hrs, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm, but as necessitated by the needs of the business
* Full training will be given
If this excellent opportunity sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply today or email your CV to (url removed).
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities