Front End Developer
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking to build up a replacement for part of our legacy front end using AG grid, so an extended experience of building trading front end with AG grid is mandatory.
While maintenance of the existing platform and interaction with the application team is a key part of the role, there is also the opportunity to shape the future of the platform through projects and ongoing business requirements.
This role would be based in London.
* Ensure a robust high-performance eBond Platform frontend that follows best practice in terms of architecture, configuration and capacity planning.
* Identify areas of improvement and performance tuning to eliminate any bottlenecks
* Full testing of new versions of software (including Unit, Regression and SI), conducting test plans, analysing results and drawing conclusions with rest for the team.
* To work with Business representatives and Business Analysts to understand the business needs and design potential solutions.
* Manage the technical relationship with the internal eFI development teams.
* Understand and influence components in use identify functionality that can be replicated and improved by in-house development.
* Provide 3^rd Line support to existing systems to resolve problems, educate 1^st/2^nd Line RTB and continually improve the functionality and service levels to the business.
* Provide support and guidance to the rest of the eFI team regarding AG grid implementation.
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
* Analytical / Logical mindset
* Take ownership, help specify and deliver large scale projects and work under own initiative.
* Minimum 5/8 years of experience developing high performance frontend applications, including code analysis and performance tuning / profiling of real-time, high-volume, low-latency systems
* Capacity to take complex issues and explain them clearly and concisely to a wide audience.
* Excellent communicator, able to work effectively with senior traders and other developers.
* Understanding of eTrading generically
* 5 years minimum experience working with trading systems.
* Understanding of workflows, key controls and related operational risk exposure.
* Agile Development Practices ( TDD, BDD, Automated Builds, Continuous Integration) / Scrum Methodologies