Engineering Maintenance Labourer with Forklift
Posted on Jun 11, 2019 by CV-Library
As a Maintenance Labourer you will be responsible for assisting electrical and mechanical engineers during planned and reactive maintenance of the factory machinery.
* Assist with electrical and mechanical repairs to ensure maximum uptime of machinery.
* Manage the requirement of Total Preventative Maintenance program and planned maintenance to maximise machine availability.
* Effective communication of machines to Maintenance to minimise and prevent downtime.
* Ensure company policies and procedures are followed at all times.
* Regular inspection of machinery to ensure compliance with Total Preventative Maintenance.
* Work closely with other departments to find ways to increase machine reliability on existing and new equipment.
* Maintain machine cleanliness pre, during and post machine servicing to increase efficiency of the department.
* Some involvement in projects within the business to develop process improvements.
* Strong team working experience.
* Motivation and initiative.
* Good organisational skills.
* Experience of driving forklift trucks.
* Basic computer skills
* Good level of physical fitness.
Hours of Work:
Monday - Thursday: 7.00am – 4.00pm
30-minutes for lunch.
Friday: 7.00am – 12.00pm
39-hours per week
Excellent Company Benefits, please call for further details